Frequently Asked Questions

  • Blank Article - DO NOT DELETE +

  • Do you take credit/debit cards? +

    No, but we do offer an automatic debit for your water/sewer/trash bills.  The payment is withdrawn automatically from the account you choose every month at no extra charge to you.  The form is available here at city hall or on our web site.

  • I need to have service put in my name, what do I need to do? +

    The City of Andale has a Utility Service Agreement you will need to fill out and a copy of a current government issued photo id is required.  You will need to come in to the office during regular business hours which are 8:00-4:30 Monday through Friday.  The form is available on our web site if you wish to have it filled out when you come.

  • I want to build a shed or some other type of building, what do I need to do? +

    The City requires a building permit in most cases and if you want to build something oversized you may have to go through the Andale Planning Commission for permission.  Check with the City Clerk before starting ANY construction.

  • There is a stray dog running loose in my neighborhood, who do I call? +

    Sedgwick County Animal Control, 316-660-7070.  Andale contracts with Sedgwick County for their services.

  • Where do I register to vote? +

    We can assist you here at City Hall, but the easiest way is on-line at  Go to the Election Office and they have forms on their site.

  • I can’t find the Andale Post Office’s phone number in the book – what is it? +

    It is listed under US Government - Post Offices – 316-445-2561.

  • I want to look for a place to live in Andale; do you have listings on-line? +

    No.  Real Estate, whether it be rentals or for sale, move quickly in Andale so we do not post it.  Please feel free to give us a call at City Hall to check.

  • 1